4 Charlesview Road, Suite 4, Hopedale, MA 01747
(508) 422-0231 Consulting Services
(508) 422-0233 Account Matters
"A Different Kind of Billing Company"
As your Billing Specialists, Account Matters focuses on increasing your cash flow and improving your bottom line. Your benefit is a decrease in overhead and reduction in the stress associated with the hiring and training of staff.
How we help your business to succeed starts with 4 basic steps:
- Ensuring highly effective communications between your office and ours
- Filing your claims on time and error free
- Following up on all denials and claims until payment is received
- Providing monthly conferencing to review the statistics necessary to successfully run your business
Account Matters understands the needs of private practices regardless of the size or number of facilities within the organization. Our consulting partner, Diane McCutcheon, Business Management Consulting Services, Inc. and their team of consultants have worked with private practices for over 30 years implementing efficient operational processes that increases productivity and establishes accountability at all levels.
The relationship between Account Matters and DMBMCSI allows us to deliver the highest, most efficient billing and collection services ever. We are dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to all our clients. Our goal is to get your payments back as fast as possible to insure a steady cash flow. Our full-time team of Specialists are available to you and your staff when you need us.
Why hire Account Matters as your billing service? Many owners do not understand the ins and outs of billing and collections. It is sometimes difficult to hire and train staff to do the billing and collecting when you are not sure of what skills an effective biller and collector needs. The cost of hiring, training and overseeing the responsibilities of a billing and collections specialist can take valuable time away from a practicing owner.
- We will train your staff and management to ensure excellent communications for the transfer of information
- We will bill your claims within 24 hours of receipt – electronic and paper
- We will follow up on your claims endlessly – beginning at 30 days or less
- We will maximize reimbursement by using our team of experts to apply their skills and knowledge in medical billing coding – ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS codes.
- We present complete month end reports and statistics that will guarantee you success – you will understand where your practice stands at all times – you will learn how to identify inefficiencies in your operations fast and easy
- We will review and discuss your month end reports and statistics every month
More often than not, billing software programs are not maximized. In many cases, manual systems are still being used because the staff has not been introduced to all the many things their system can offer. We want you to know all the reports your system offers to make your more efficient. We train on simplifying procedures while insuring compliance. You will get a true month end.
We offer the following:
Give us a call at (508) 422-0233 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more details on how we can best serve your needs.